Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [JMTNW, or JMT North West].
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
JMTNW takes your privacy very seriously. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise distributed to third parties without your consent. JMTNW is not a source of unsolicited email.
We may collect, store and use the following personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to us, and use of this website. This includes:
- your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- information that you provide to us when submitting your enquiry online. this includes:
- name, address, telephone number, and any other information.
This policy covers what personal information we collect, how that information is collected and why we may need it.
Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not cover the practices of companies other than JMTNW or people who are not employed or managed by us.
We use Third party companies for supplies, these companies have their own privacy statements and are not covered by this policy.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
Providing your email address to JMTNW is optional, and used solely to respond to enquiries you have sent to us.
Who Has Access to Your Information
JMTNW does not sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute any of your personal information to third parties except in certain specific circumstances. Those circumstances are as follows:
- We receive a court order or other legal demand for your information.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
What are Cookies and Why do We Use Them
Cookies are a standard Internet technology, and many major web sites use them to provide useful features for their members. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve login and other information on a user’s system. They provide us with data that we can use to improve our service to you. Cookies themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s computer. The default setting for most browsers is to accept cookies; if you prefer you can set yours to refuse them. If you choose not to accept cookies you will not be able to take full advantage of our websites features.
Changes to this policy
How You Can Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings with this website you may get in touch with us through the Contact Us page.
How to Unsubscribe
If no longer wish to receive updates on the products and services that we offer then please send an email from that address with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless you subscribe to our mailing list, we will not send you email marketing campaigns. We may occasionally send you emails which contain important information.
If you would prefer to receive this via Post, please write to
JMT Plumbing,Heating & Property Services,
20 Keats Grove,
Please include any relevant customer information, and your full name and address, and a request to receive any future correspondence via post